We are very honoured to be able to once again invite Mr. Axxu Hoi, a distinguished external speaker, to conduct a discussion session on this coming Monday (7th March 2011).
We have been receiving many positive feedbacks from members who attended Mr. Hoi’s previous session on “What is Happiness?”, therefore we hope that everyone will be able to attend this inspiring discussion.
If there is one thing we can be certain of in life, it’s that eventually we will face death. Throughout the world, death may be celebrated, embraced, or even feared. This discussion aims to help us gain an understanding of the Buddha’s teachings on Life After Death.
The activity will be in the form of an interactive discussion, which includes short videos screening. Light refreshments will be served.
Axxu Hoi is a Buddhist practitioner with years of experience.
Axxu is currently:
1. The RESEARCH COMMITTEE OF “TASTE OF ZEN” PROJECT, UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE
2. BLIA COMMITTEE.
3. DHAMMA CLASS SPEAKER in London BLIA temple
His past experience include:
1. PRESIDENT OF BUDDHIST SOCIETY OF EDINBURGH UNIVERSITY 2008/2009
2. COMMITTEE OF MULTI-FAITH CHAPLAINCY OF EDINBURGH UNIVERSITY 2008/2009
3. PRESENTER OF ‘THE JOURNEY-MULTI-FAITH IN EDINBURGH’ DOCUMENTARY IN WORLD RELIGION PARLIAMENT CONFERENCE, MELBOURNE 2009
4. DHAMMA SPEAKER IN UNIVERSITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS IN MALAYSIA 2004 – 2008
ULUBUDA exco 2010/11